Sunday, February 27, 2011

Listen up boys


Last night, i celebrated my anniversary, (insert hearts & 'Awws'), and i was expecting the usual. Wrong. I don't know about y'all, but i shake my presents before i open them and guess what it is because i am so excited that i cant help my self. So this time, i shook it and knew what it was, a watch obviously. WRONG, again.


I open it and to my surprise it was jewelry! I love accessories. I believe it helps complete the look to anything. I got this super cute 'statement' necklace by ABS & this amazing cuff by Kenneth Jay Lane. I love it and i wanted to mention that sometimes when you least expect it, some guys do have taste. I am very happy to say that i have found one that has taste. So this is me, eating my words right now, swallowing my pride, and stating that... "Men... do have taste :)".

(Me really excited!!!)
So, if there is a man reading this right now, do understand that although we really do enjoy flowers, fine dining, & wine.... WE LOVE WHEN YOU BUY US SHOES & ACCESSORIES, OR ANYTHING SUPER CUTE!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...