Friday, March 11, 2011

"I quit!"

(Taken at my Mamili's house, where i grew up & used to dream about everything i wanted to do with my life)
I have been waiting for this day for a long time, & it feels like I'm a kid again who believes in dreams & life. I finally feel in control of my destiny & I love this feeling right now.

I was debating whether or not I should just quit because there is so much to think about: the economy isn't stable, I don't have a college degree, nothing is ever guaranteed, I'm a single mom & I support myself. But for once, they wanted me. My college education didn't matter because this time, all my hard work & experience surpassed that piece of paper. I feel so grateful & blessed, that this was my time to say 'Peace!'. So after almost 6 years I am walking away to something better.

I'm scared, & nervous, thrilled, & excited all at the same time, & I hope that I have made the right decision for my future.

Today is my last day at work & I can finally say, ''On to bigger & better things!'' I finally feel that I am in control of my life, & its the greatest feeling in the world. Being beautiful, being rich, or being thin could never give me this type of confidence. I would rather be smart, successful, & independent ;) Wish me the best.


Heels & kisses,

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...