Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crack is wack, so i stick with eye cream!

"Hello, My name is Nadia. I am addicted to Anti Wrinkle cream!"

If you know me, you know what my addictions are; coffee, working out, dessert, fashion, & anti wrinkle cream!

Yes, i know I'm only 26 years old, but its all about prevention! Last year, i was fortunate enough to afford La Prairie. (The best of the best). Then i down graded to Philosophy from Sephora. I was disappointed with results, so I took my litto happy ass down to Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills. I walk in & tell the sales lady, in a desperate cracked out voice; "I need anti wrinkle cream, Give me the best you got!"

She leads me over to Yves Saint Laurent.

The angels started to sing & the clouds opened.











The cream has mushrooms in it so it sinks into your skin & plumps it up so the wrinkles fade. The YSL sales guy gave me great advice. 1. Switch up your creams (La Prairie, YSL, La Mer) so your skin never hits a plateau by sticking to just one cream. 2. Eat beans, because they have lots of good protein, iron, and antioxidants that will help your skin your fabulous! 3. Exfoliate! Only twice a week to get rid of the dead skin cells.




We all have our addictions, dont judge me ;)



Heels & kisses,



Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...