Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mothers day!

Sunday is Mothers day.

I don't know about you guys but I wish it was mothers day everyday! And lucky for me, I have Tyler who makes me feel special everyday. Although i don't have a husband who brings me breakfast in bed & gives me kisses in the morning, its okay... because at least i have Tyler who adores me very much.

My mom has horrible taste in shoes (Sorry she does). Her Budget is always limited, which is why her shoes aren't that 'in'. Its okay, Nadia's here to rescue the day! I got her these for Mothers day & the best part is, THEY WERE ON SALE!!!!!!!! From $120 to $90! I love me some Bloomingdale's!
I hope she loves them, because if she doesn't i will steal them. Happy Mothers day!

Heels & kisses,

Nadia

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa MenendezMay 4, 2011 at 7:39 PM

    Those sandels are super cute!!! I'm sure your mom will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! I just your comment! I didnt know you read this! yay! I love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...