Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Product Review: Forever 21 Flare Leg Jeans

Let me preface this by saying that it has literally been years since I've worn anything but skinny jeans, so when I tried on a pair of these Flare Jeans from Forever 21, I was a little nervous.

I haven't worn flared jeans since junior high when the Mudd jeans had those little stripes on the side.  They are so old that I can't even find them in a Google Image Search (HA!).

Well...I did it. And I LOVED THEM. They fit really nicely and they are long enough so they don't float at the top of my shoes like most jeans...and the true test...the butt test ;p Perfect!  I bought a pair in "Rust" and I loved them so much I bought a second pair in Black a few weeks later.
This model obviously has a tiny toosh

See how long they are...and she is wearing heels!
They are only $19.50, come in MANY colors, and I believe go up to a size 31.  They run just a little big so if you are in between sizes, I would suggest the size down.  Even after a wash and dry they still fit the same way. LOVE.  I even wore them a few times and they didn't stretch out like those Old Navy jeans I reviewed a while back.

Online they don't have many sizes, but there are plenty in both of the stores I bought mine at.

Next time you turn your nose up at inexpensive jeans, consider them for once ;)  I don't regret it!

XO,
Janea


*image credit Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...