Thursday, December 1, 2011

Life....



I once read..."Life isnt measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away".

I can now say,.... that i have lived a good life.

My life isnt perfect. I'm certainly not perfect. I've had my share of hard struggles. I now call them blessings. If it wasnt for those moments i experienced... i wouldnt be the woman i am right this second.

Sometimes, i wonder why things happen the way they do....I know that life and love can be hard sometimes.

If you ever have one of those days... like i'm having today... you must know... that your life's purpose is to love and be happy. Nothing will ever be picture perfect. But dont give up. Keep believing in love and keep dreaming. Because... one day... that moment will come... when you realize that all those hard times were now worth it. And that person will love you for all that you are and all that youre not.

Dont ever stop believing. Love with all your heart. And.... always... always... be happy.

Heels & kisses,

Nadia

2 comments:

  1. You're an amazing woman, and an amazing writer :)

    Be well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous.... your words mean so much to me right now <3

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...