Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Early Spring Cleaning!

One of my plans for 2012 is to re-style my apartment. I am in the process of cutting a lot of crap out of my life, and out of this place!  If I could restyle in any way, I'd definitely want it to have a vibe like this:

Still cohesive, even with all the colors || Martha Stewart
I love collages || Pinterest
Love the flowers
Collage freak || Addicted 2 Decorating
Pretty Simple || Pinterest
I love Pinterest for inspiration sources. My house pins are here, but the mother lode of pins on Home Decor is found here.  I just hope I can clear as much clutter as I'd really like to, and tackle the projects I'd like...like painting a fresh coat of white, and hanging curtains ;)

Anyone else getting a head start on spring cleaning?

XO,
Janea

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...