Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Raining, It's Pouring

There are few times in LA when it actually feels like winter, but right now it's raining nonstop!  I need some hot chocolate, some movies, a nice meal, and a few good DIYs to get me through the day.

Rachael Ray Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

The Pioneer Woman's Chicken & Dumplings
Vintage Lace DIY votives
And I can't forget my Pilates!  I love the Veria Channel show "Pilates from the Inside Out" hosted by Karon Karter. It's an hour-long show and they are currently in their Intermediate Cycle of shows. It's very challenging but totally worth it. Plus, it's basically free. I record it on my DVR and workout whenever it's convenient for me. Perfect for rainy days, especially :)

Until the next sunny day...

XO,
Janea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...