Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank God for Little Girls

This is a little more personal post so deal with it haha...  my brother's darling little girl is due TODAY but so far she hasn't show any interest in joining the world as of yet.

In the meantime I wanted to dedicate this post to all of the joys of little girls. Precious, precocious, curious, and beautiful.
The parents-to-be ♥







Now I am a little teary eyed... so that's enough from me.  I'm on baby-watch right now, waiting for my phone call or text message!!!  My little niece will be here soon and I am so overjoyed for my brother & his sweetheart ♥ Truly, the best things in life are free.

XO
Janea

(Except the first photo, all images via pinterest search)

1 comment:

  1. awww so cute, I really like all the pictures but my favorite is the girl with glasses...SO adorable

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...