Monday, February 13, 2012

Broke Summer 2012

Who the hell are we kidding when LA peeps say: "I cant wait for summer". Summer is every other weekend for us. We are blessed with amazing weather.

I am starting the year off strong and i feel so good. Its going to be an amazing year and i am one happy gal. I am planning a 'cousin/sister' Vegas trip on the first weekend of June and i am searching for 'HAWT' swimsuits that wont break the bank. I found this amazing swimsuit at Victoria Secret that i am splurging on, but the second swimsuit has to be one on a budget.


The top is $62 FREAKING DOLLARS (FML) and i want to buy fuchsia colored bottoms that have 'minimal' coverage. Isnt it hawt?



(Image credit: Victoriasecret.com)


So for my second 'broke' budget swimsuit, i did some research and i found this AHHHHHHMAZING cute swimsuit from H&M. I fell in love! I am no Victoria Secret model, (i'm more on the thicker latina side) but.... isnt it gorgeous????


(H&M $12.95 per piece)

I have always wanted a one piece, but i have never found one that i liked. Luckily for me, i found this awesome 'MIA' inspired one piece. I found it at F21 for $22.80!!

Out of both 'budget friendly' swimsuits... my pick is the one at H&M. The fit was perfect. And so was the price! Cheers to not breaking the bank for summer!

Heels & Kisses,
Nadia

p.s. don't forget to enter our giveaway! It ends officially on Tuesday, February 14th at 3 p.m. PST. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...