Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who Doesn't Love an Inspiration Post?

Other titles I considered: Pretty in Pink (too boring), Bardot Beauty (too literal), Lazy Blog Day (nailed it!)

Anyway I was playing around on Polyvore while watching Valley of the Dolls and avoiding doing homework and I was looking at Sharon Tate but thinking about style icon Brigitte Bardot. Strange how that works, right?  No disrespect to the late Tate, but I'm just being honest :)
Well anyway...thinking about Brigitte got me playing around with the idea of a monochromatic pink outfit, preferably with items less than $50 each. This is what I came up with:


How did I do? I wish I won a prize.  Pink is a nice neutral when worn well. It's not so much as Barbie as it is extremely feminine, but there is nothing wrong with that, right?

I've been fighting the shopping bug SO HARD the last few months. But an outfit like this could certainly change my mind!

Here's to honoring New Year's Resolutions. Womp womp.

XO,
Janea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...