Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Eye Got My Eye on You

Wink.

I just got my third pair of Warby Parker glasses in the post today! Yay!  If you're unfamiliar with WP and what they do as a company, you can visit their site here or read a previous post on WP here.

Here are my old glasses (Webb - Revolver Black Crystal)

Me, with (not) my friend Tim Kasher ;)

And here are my new specs! (Beckett - Striped Chestnut)

Pardon my schnozz :p
Variety is the spice of life, right?  They probably don't look all that different but I can tell the difference.

If you're interested in buying from WP let us know!  You can visit our previous post on WP about an Ambassador Code discount.   It's definitely worthwhile for their commitment to giving back to the community at large, as well as the level of service they provide.  I mean, you can try on up to FIVE PAIR at HOME -- for free! It's so convenient, and a way to ensure that their customer is satisfied with their product.

Not to mention they come in a fancy box and a hard case with a soft cloth wipe. It's the little things ;)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
XO,
Janea

1 comment:

  1. FashionhypnotisedApril 2, 2012 at 4:59 AM

     

    I really think your blog is amazing, would you like to each
    other?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...