Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sassy, flossy, and everything in between



Yay!!! I finally have Internet!

So- on to the good stuff.

I have a Vegas trip planned for the first weekend of June that i still have to buy stuff for.

I need to buy 'HAWT' heels for this 'cousin/girls' getaway, as this might be the last crazy fun thing i do before i give up my social life.

I am absolutely, passionately, in love with Sam Edelman. He makes great shoes!

I found these two AAAHHHHMAZING pumps that i am dying to have (insert: MAJOR SHOE ORGASM). The turquoise pump is called the 'Marina', priced at $130.00, and the yellow neon pump 'Lorissa', is priced at $200.00 (EEEEKKKKK!) FML.

I cannot decide which one to buy!

I haven't bought myself anything nice in a very long time, and i think i deserve it!  Which ones do you vote for? HELP!!

Heels & kisses,

Nadia

1 comment:

  1. nadia!!  i saw some like the second pair at Wild Pair for like half the price!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...