Wednesday, April 25, 2012

'Say it with me- COOOOOLA!"

I looove my waxer, Andrea.

Like- i adore her.

She held my hand when i first got waxed (TMI) and has been there for years listening to me talk about my random stories. (I must bore her. LOL).

She recently opened up a new store front, that is absolutely fabulous and super chic.

I love it.

When i went to see her last week, she gave me this AHHHHMAZING body lotion bar.


Its called "COOLA", not sure what that stands for, but it smells divine! Like i want to eat it. And the quality is so great. Its been voted one of Allure's favorite beauty product. Its priced at $22.00, but I'm sure you can find it on Amazon or you can also go to my favorite waxer in the whole wide world, Andrea. And buy it from her.

You can find her here

Anyway- try this beauty product and I'm sure you wont go back to lotion.

Heels & kisses,

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...