Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring it On

Even though my brain is on a constant one-track mind for summer, I still appreciate the spring season for things like this:

Cool eye makeup!
I can't even do a proper cat eye, yet she can do amaaazing things with eye shadow and liner.

Country Living
Yeah...it's a little late for Easter, but it's still a really cool DIY.

Coral & Floral
Now this is how you dress for spring!

Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen
I broke a nail while riding in CicLAvia!  If you're in LA the weekend of Oct. 14, you should definitely join in the fun. We rode for nearly 20 miles. And it was beautiful!

As usual, lack of posting = so busy with school. Thanks for stickin' it out. My spring break was still so crazy! I didn't even have time to catch up on anything -__- Not even my DVR!

Time to get back to work.
♥♥♥♥
XO,
Janea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...