Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How I'll Spend My Summer Vacation

marilyn & whitman || source: biblioklept
I told you reading is sexy!!! 

I've got several dozens of books to read and this summer is going to be, hopefully, the time I knock them all out.  This past month I was introduced to the AMAZING John Green and read his latest Young Adult novel The Fault in Our Stars. The book is not without its own faults...but it is still SO GOOD. Highly recommended:


So on my new, ever-changing, short list of TO READ:
Support your local library! Meet me at the beach! We'll have a reading date with loads of Coke Zero, cold watermelon, and sunscreen SPF 70  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

XO,
Janea

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm coke zero and SPF 70!! I have yet to read "The Help" and I have a few books by Philippa Greggory that I need to read. Now, if i can find uninterrupted Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, John Green. I've read both TFiOS and Alaska, and both are amazing. I didn't even know about him until I stumbled upon the Vlog Brothers videos. Such a funny guy and great writer. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved TFiOS! I did have a few issues with some of the dialogue, distinguishing the author's voice from the characters' at times, but other than that and a few out-of-character moments, the book was pretty flawless!  I am in love with the way he uses language :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...