Monday, July 16, 2012

Head Over Heels

As everyone is probably acutely aware of by now, I am obsessed with fashionable footwear. I have more shoes than I could ever get around to wearing but I really can't help myself. Forever21 makes my obsession affordable and "fashion forward"

Not that I care about being trendy, so to speak, but they always have just what I want and I just keep wearing and tearing about town very well-heeled ;)

My latest finds:

Wedge booties $34.80
Metallic Trim platform wedges $32.80

Leopard strappies - clearance $19
I call these my "bandage" shoes. They are awesome. I usually wear these with tights so the nude color pops out more


The most surprising thing about all of this is that these are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Cheap & comfortable? Sign me up!

Anyone have any recent shoe loves they just can't get over? I'm still in love with all of my buys ;)

XO,
Janea

6 comments:

  1. have you tried the strappy TOMS wedges? I got a pair and REALLY LIKE THEM but they are too tight in my toesies. I'm kinda pulling on them a bit and wearing them around the house to make sure the straps don't dig into my toes anymore, haha. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have not but I think they are so cute!  The last two pairs of TOMS I bought I ended up returning though. It seems the sizes are a little off I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all great finds! I wish I could wear heels that high. Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank you. I really like heels, even though I am 5'9 and I already tower over everyone. I just don't care :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ellen Tracy shoes, when they are on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What were the shoes you were wearing at your graduation party at Sully's? Those were so flipping cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...