Monday, July 9, 2012

Malibu Wines


I'm trying to fall out of this LA routine and try new places. I don't like to go to the same place twice unless I love it. (Which is why I have so many yelp reviews). So how can you feel like you're escaping during the weekend and feel at complete ease during the hot summer days in LA? DRINK WINE!

I recently had a date at this winery in Malibu called Malibu Wines. It is absolutely beautiful and amazing. It's open from 11 am - 6 pm and they sell bottles of wine and also offer wine tastings for $12-14 dollars a flight (about 4 tastings in one flight).



This place is ideal for you to come spend the day with friends and family lying out on the grass, listening to live music, while sharing laughs and bottles of wine.


Next time I come it will be with friends and we'll make it a picnic. Bring snacks, lunch, whatever you wish and share with your friends. This place is a gem and it feels like an escape. Bottles of wine are priced from $25-75 dollars.

Trust me, just try it out. You'll love it just as much as i do.

One more thing... valet is $12 bucks (ouch!!)

More information can be found here

Cheers!

Heels & Kisses,

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...