Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tis the Season to Be Creepy

Sometimes I plan for Halloween starting the whole year before. Sometimes the plans pan out, sometimes they don't. But it's still so fun to brainstorm. I can't seem to find my skull string lights I bought at Home Depot last year!!

painted pink pumpkins + googly eyes = fun, festive, and pretty
But I do still have my hangman, which needs a noose!

creep show

Looking for something more kid-friendly for Halloween? How about these amazing Tim Burton costumes -

edward scissorhands & the red queen: source etsy

Or better yet, this Cheshire Cat makeup? (That's still missing an original source...? Anyone know?)


But my favorite is this tablescape from Style Me Pretty

cool for fall, especially halloween
Got any cool plans or fun Pinterest boards? You can follow mine here!



4 comments:

  1. Halloween is one of my absolute favorite times of the year. I love seeing everyone just let go and be a kid again. I'm trying to plan a Hocus Pocus party this year. Just something low key with my friends, we will watch the movie and bake cookies or something. Love the suggestions you have here.

    Ashley
    Udoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cheshire Cat is from New Zealand, she's friends with a friend of mine...I'll do some investigating and get back to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great! I do really try now to make sure I post the original sources to the images so they can get their fair credit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...